Acne Rosacea is a common skin condition which causes redness and visible blood vessels in the face. Painful red pus filled bumps also appear on the face. Rosacea can affect anybody but is likely to affect middle aged women. Symptoms include :
- FACIAL REDNESS: With the Rosacea condition, small blood vessels on the face become more visible, and there is a persistent redness that barely leaves the face.
- ENLARGED NOSE; With time the Skin around the nose thickens and becomes bigger and bulgy.
- RED PUS FILLED BUMPS : Painful red bumps develop on the face that resembles acne. Its really uncomfortable and tender
- IRRITATED EYE; Most people with this condition have irritated eyes which become swollen and red.
It is an incurable skin disease but it can be controlled and minimized. Minimization helps to relieve symptoms. Methylprednisolone is really effective in minimizing Rosacea. One with such condition should also have moisturized skin everyday. Cetaphil is a great choice. Also one has to work very hard to prevent triggers. Triggers are anything that causes your rosacea to increase or worsen. They include :
- Hot drinks and spicy foods
- Red wine and other alcoholic beverages
- Various cosmetic products
Also visit your doctor or skin specialist when skin condition becomes extreme for proper treatment.
5 Easy ways of tightening pores.
A skin pore is an opening in the surface of the skin through which pus sometimes accumulates in. Oil in the skin clogs these pores which lead to either mild or extreme cases of Acne. Also having flawless makeup becomes difficult due to how big pores tend to get. These are Natural ways of tightening...
Leave a comment